SOME OF MY FAVORITE KIDS (Part 1)

Between vacation, planning and hosting a family reunion, my main camera breaking and the two boys and I being sick for three weeks straight, it's been a busy and slightly crazy summer!

We went with my husband's family for a week to Gatlinburg, TN. We had fun, but it was also where our 3 weeks of sickness started (on the 12 hour drive over) and where my camera broke...on the first day there. Everyone in the family had bought new clothes to do a family picture and individual family pictures too. I was thankful to have a backup camera at the studio AND a dear friend who was willing to go to all of the trouble of getting it shipped to me quickly.

I know many people would dread spending a week with their entire family, but we always have a great time together. All of the kids get along great and there is rarely, if ever, any fighting between the cousins. It always gets my heart by how excited the cousins are to see my boys and despite the young age of my boys, they try to include them in their playing.

My brother-in-law and sister-in-law just built a beautiful home and wanted new pictures for their walls so I took a ton of their kiddos so they'd have lots to choose from. We took some in the field where we did the big family picture and then made another stop on the way back to the cabin for a few more by the mountain stream. Thankfully there is not a picture of me standing knee-deep in the water for some of the ones I took of the kids. :)







I could sit for hours listening to this little princess talk. She is such a hoot!! One day during vacation, she followed me as I walked across the deck and out to my car. I said "Whatcha doing, Natalie?" She answered, "I was jus wanting to spend some time wif you, Aunt Weesa."



The three amigos...


In two different places we saw a momma bear with her cubs. This was one of three climbing down a tree to follow after his momma.