Saturday night I got to have a girls' night with my friend Johnna. We went to see the awesome and way talented
Chris Tomlin in concert in
Fayetteville. I read an article that said
Chris Tomlin is the most sung
Christian artist in the
U.S. and on any given Sunday somewhere between 20-30 million people are singing at one of his songs! You can listen to some samplings of his music on his website by clicking here. I thought about leaving my camera at home, but (as usual!) decided at the last minute to take it....
PINNACLE HILLS CROSSES...On the way home from the Chris Tomlin concert I absolutely HAD to stop and get a picture of the crosses at the CPH. I guess there was either fog or low clouds and the shadow of the crosses was in the sky! What a cool thing to witness after getting to listen to Chris sing for two hours...
